Thursday, April 22, 2010

Poll & Preview of the next Post! Blog Alive!

Dear readers,

My deepest apologies for the "dead" blog recently.. My mom actually took my laptop to work so I couldn't blog much (Normally I'd blog midnight till 2pm on weekdays).. =w=" Lols.. so yeah..

JenSion's Blog activeness equation :

lack of time and facilities = fainted blog! D:

Anyway I will try to somehow update my blog this weekend.. The subject'll be either of the below

1. The concept of End of the world and wad I think about it? (2012?)

2. FRUIT! >D

3. How does the human mind affects every single reaction of us?

4. Aspects of the most troublesome/annoying people I have ever met in my life. D:

5. A normal blog about life..

Well. .It actually depends 70% on the mood and 30% on what you want to know? I'm giving a choice of either 1, 3, or 4 cause these 3 are more sophisticated subjects and I might need to do some research on it or at least get it down on a paper before typing it out..


Please vote at the cbox! :D Votes are closing this Sat evening. Thx. :)

Every votes count! :)


"While reputation are merely a shadow of our true self,
Our true self are merely a shadow of memories and perceptions"


-Jen Sion-

p.s. For those who haven't read Ivena's blog, go read her blog. It's extremely interesting and meaningful with a jist of humour! Love it! Creditz to Ivena for making an awesome blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment