Sunday, April 11, 2010

Failure for Fruits~ D:

Yo all~

Haha.. As most people might know.. 2 days ago I had this amazing urge to blog about fruits.. Strawberry Rush~ xD

Anyways~ I bought this amazing box of strawberries last Friday at it tasted AWESOME!! :D It was so awesome I gobbled 5 strawberries within 1 minute! D: Stopped myself from finishing it and snapped a picture. xD

Photobucket

It's at night anyway so forgive the lightings~ xD

So yeah.. I phailed to blog on fruits. T_T I typed everything halfway~ then POOF! Google Chrome hanged cause of shockwave player crashed. =w= (Damn photobucket) and yeah.. Couldn't do a thing.. =w=" Anyway~ moving on~


11th April 2010..

Today morning was kinda sad.. =/.. Lost my 2 rabbits.. they passed away.. =/.. Might because of they're still small and fragile to sickness etc.. Haiz.. well... So sad.. T_____T They were such adorable creatures.. T_T everyday manja me de~ T_T sobs.. well.. anyway.. after burying them at the morning.. went to temple..

Stayed at temple for almost the whole day~ D: Then came back~ Then came to blog! :D YEAH! anyways.. I UPLOADED THE page i drew when I was emoing during moral~ xD Notice the awesome birdy~ ;D

Photobucket

Well.. okay.. planned to blog longer.. =w=" but mom's expecting me to do some job now.. so yeah. Sowwi peeps~ It's all for today~ Bye bye~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment